Sunday, January 3, 2016

Need help with code!

So guys if someone outhere can help me I'd be extremely thankful.

I am coding in renpy just so you know.

Now, what I need is to make a button/imagemap that is persistent and that whenever the buttons are pressed the scene changes.

I had tried many ways but none work.


screen Hview:
 
    imagemap:
        ground "buttonG-122-44.png"
        hover "buttonH-122-44.png"
     
        hotspot (768,100,122,45) action Return("B")
        hotspot (768, 164, 122, 45) action Return("N") </code>


 



 with vpunch
             scene sceneH1-1b
                 
             show screen Hview
                    $ result = ui.interact()
             if result == "B":
                    scene sceneH1-1bB
             elif result == "N":
                    scene sceneH1-1b


tl;dr How can I change the current scene with a click of the buttons/imagemap and how do I make those buttons persistent and functional onscreen all the time?

Regards,
Siedo




No comments:

Post a Comment