Thursday, November 12, 2015

Hey guys if I am quiet in this fron it means I am working in the game.

Right now I am finishing all the dialoguem for 1 path of the Korra Mindbreak game I am doing.

My plan is to get this path finished 100% as soon as possible and distribute it as a demo. Then the game will be fully released until I have finished the other 4 paths.


The 4 paths differ this way:

1. This is where Korra gives the least resistance
2. Medium resistance
4. Hard resistance
5. Impossible

In general is something like that. Somthings deviate but, not much. The path I am doing know is the Medium resistance. Dialogue is at 60% completed. And CGs at 30%.  I do want to finish the dialogue frist, so as I go on finishing the CGs, I'll start programmin the game too.

regards,

siedo

Patreon

No comments:

Post a Comment