Wednesday, November 11, 2015

I posted this in the thread but I will comment further on it.





These scenes are part of my Frozen Slave trainer game. Story wise you are Hans going back to Arendelle for some sweet revenge. There are alot of stats, things to do, girls to fuck and so one. But due to my current programming level it just became too ambitious and honestly when a project exceeds your skills it will most likely not get done. so I put it on hold and decided for something simpler.

The scene description of this iamges is when you frist arrive at Arendelle, its pat of the intro. The snowy ones are later at some point.

Regards,

siedo


2 comments:


  1. >Story wise you are Hans going back to Arendelle for some sweet revenge.

    Sounds great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It does, Hans goes underecover mode... and has to work on Arendelle, before coming
    with a plan to infiltrate the castle and get to Elsa. In the town he can work, oick up babes, and the most importan thing, make up problems to slowly frame Elsa, then thats hes way in to the castle and to a unstable Elsa. We thats broadly what I have planned for this game.

    ReplyDelete